Blogs I follow
- Positive thinking leads to positive outcomes!!! Julies Book Review
- Amy Durham
- askDavid.com - Product Reviews
- Bad Girls, Good Guys, and Two-Fisted Action
- Cowboy Kisses
- Devon Matthews
- Exquisite Quills!
- Gracie Lee Rose Blog
- Kentucky Independent Writers
- Life &amp; Entertaining Made Easy
- Mrs. Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews
- Musing on Writing
- Never Too Late For Romance
- Paranormal Love Days (&amp; Nights!)
- ParaYourNormal - Where Para Is Our Normal!
- Phyllis Campbell
- Pike fishing in Scotland.
- Pub Rants
- Seduced By History
- Six Questions For . . .
- Stories By Mina Khan
- The Critique Corner
- The Grammar Doctor Is In!
- The Publishing Insider
- The Spunky Sparrow
|Occupation||Full time writer and artist|
|Location||London/Corbin, Kentucky, United States|
|Introduction||Hi: I'm Teresa Reasor. I'm a retired art teacher, college instructor and now a FULL TIME writer!! I've been published since 2007. My Muse's Musings is dedicated all my writing related endeavors. Books, book signings, some of the research I've been doing for my books and my adventures. I hope you enjoy my blog|
|Interests||Reading, writing, drawing, painting, quilling, and all forms of art|
|Favorite Movies||Aliens, All the Star Wars movies, Star Trek movies old and new, Jurassic Park. What Lies Beneath|
|Favorite Music||Meditation music, Patsy Cline, John Legend, Beatles, Josh Groban|
|Favorite Books||JD Robb's in Death Series, Michael Connelly's Harry Bosche Series|