Blogs I follow
- .:Life's Picturesque and Potpourri:.
- .Mommying On The Fly.
- BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING
- Caring Is Not Only Sharing...
- Down Home with the Kenyons...
- Earn Money Online | E-Pera
- Film Blog Reviews
- J Breaking News
- My Freedom Wall
- My Southern, Hippie, Married, Mom of Four Life!
- Obstacles and Glories
- OPINIONS FROM A FILIPINO'S PERSPECTIVE
- Samantha's Own
- Spices of Life
- Techno Techniques
- The Certified Pinoy Blogger
- The Green Man In His Green World
- The Single Parent Talks
- Violet Moon
- Zensible Mama
|Location||General Santos City, Philippines|
|Introduction||ON CHICKEN HEART : It’s not the typical faint-hearted or even cowardly connotation but a lot different. "Chicks" are often referred to pretty or sexy girls which is what I was before I got married (hehehe…), then "chicken" was an endearment baptized to me by dadee (my husband) the day we had our first born. “Chicken kana” was what he said to me with a smile while looking at our Joshua Daniel the day we arrived from the hospital. And so I became a “chicken” loving my rooster and my boy chick.|
|Interests||theater, arts, music, dance, puppets, my 2 boys, children|
|Favorite Movies||Once, Two Days in Paris, Before Sunset, Across the Universe, Little Children, juno, Music & Lyrics, Love in the Time of Cholera, Later in the Evening too many to list...|
|Favorite Music||Classical, RnB, New wave, Jazz, World, Rock... i'm pretty flexible c:|
|Favorite Books||chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Frankenstein, John Grisham novels, Daniel Steele novels, etc.|