Silent 3

My blogs

Blogs I follow

About me

Gender Male
Industry Science
Occupation A Trained Scientist
Location Philly, Pennsylvania, United States
Links Audio Clip, Wishlist
Introduction If I'm ever on TV, it'll probably be on a local news broadcast. My name will appear at the bottom of the screen, and under that will be some terse comment. I wonder what it will say? Perhaps "Knew the Victim" ... or "Alleged Ringleader" ... "Lottery Winner" ... "Person of Interest"
Interests Hearing myself talk, candlelight dinners, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Favorite Movies Brazil, Delicatessen, American Beauty, Scarface (the 1931 version), 5th Element, Buckaroo Banzai, Raising Arizona, and the first two Godfather movies.
Favorite Music 80% of all music is crap. I like all of the remaining 20% regardless of style. Eric Satie, Ramones, Tadd Dameron, Burning Spear, Hank Williams, Steve Earle, The Chocolate Watchband, Kate Bush, Clifford Brown, X-Ray Spex, Woody Guthrie, Miles Davis, Bunny Wailer, Nanci Griffith, 13th Floor Elevators, J.S. Bach, Pere Ubu, Ferron, Rodney Crowell, and of course Lothar and the Hand People.
Favorite Books Snow Crash, The Diamond Age, Cryptonomicon, Neuromancer, Count Zero, Mona Lisa Overdrive, Burning Chrome, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.