Blogs I follow
- Candy Hearts Blog
- Conversations With My Hairdryer
- Humor Killed My Tumor
- Integrated Diabetes Services
- Life is Like a Box of Chocolates!
- My Korean Princess and her Pumping Monkey
- oursugarcoatedlife | A family living with Type I Diabetes
- Shots for Sugars
- The Blue Heel Society
- Welcome to Type 1 SweetHarp!
|Location||Ohio, United States|
|Introduction||I am the mother of three beautiful girls. Allison is 10, Jessica is 8, and Alexis is 4. Ally was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in February of 2009. My husband, Keith, and I spent the first year after Ally's diagnosis managing and coping with the day to day trials of our new life with diabetes. I hope to use this blog to move forward - to connect with others who understand, to learn more, to educate others, and to just plain vent about diabetes.|