On Blogger since January 2009
Profile views - 1328
Blogs I follow
- A Different Kind of Happy
- a r t 4 m i l k b o n e s ~ a girl and her dog
- again and again and again
- Alysons CFIDS Blog
- Bailey the Golden Retriever
- BPS Research Digest
- chronic fatigue chronic hope
- Cultivating Health with Chinese Medicine
- Dreams at Stake
- Five Pieces of Daily Happiness
- It's Time To Get Over How Fragile You Are
- Living the CFS Life
- Living with Chronic Fatigue, Lyme Disease &amp; Rickettsial Disease
- Living With ME/CFS
- Meeshka's World
- Random Thoughts and Pictures
- Studio Waterstone | Lori Plyler Art
- This is what I did.
- Who Says Dogs Don't Blog
- World Saving Tips For The Lazy (and busy)
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Judy's Jottings ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Location||San Francisco, CA, United States|
|Introduction||Things I love:|
Water sports & swimming
Bright, happy colors
Being with friends
Learning new things
Diamonds, cashmere shawls, designer labels - can't help it - I'm a material gal!
Things I don't understand:
Why people buy pets instead of rescuing/adopting them from a shelter
Why religion ends up leading to violence
Why there can't be world peace (yeah, I'm a dreamer...)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
With this blog, maybe I can help others understand abt CFS, maybe I’ll make some new friends.
I'd love any comments / suggestions on this blog and promise to reply to them all.
Have a great day! :)
|Interests||Yoga, dogs, horse riding, reading, dancing, jewelry, diamonds, chocolate, mangoes, search engine marketing (SEM), social media, CFS, chronic fatigue syndrome, CFIDS, chronic fatigue immune deficiency syndrome, ME, Myalgic encephalomyelitis, chronic fatigue|
|Favorite Music||Depends on my mood. current fave song - Tumare darshan ki bela by Deva Premal|
|Favorite Books||'Jonathan Livingston Seagull' by Richard Bach, 'Autobiography of a Yogi' by Paramhansa Yogananda, 'Budha is as Buddha does' by Lama Surya Das, Fave authors - Terry Pratchett, Fredrick Forsyth, Wilbur Smith, Ken Follet, some Michael Crichton|
If your whole body were a hot air balloon, would you stop eating spicy food?
Nah, I'd eat the spicy food and fly even higher!