- Online surveys: what you get in the first 10 minutes is it
- Consumers prevent obesity in 48 hours!
- Are dietitians effective?
- National Food Plan: why aren't we using evidence?
- Trust in Professional Integrity
- To juice drinks for infants.... Woolies, Helen & I say NO!
- Posts in Response
- It is time for a Health Bottom Line. Stat.
- Dear Santa...please make my job as a dietitian easier!
|Occupation||Dietitian & Health Economist|
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Introduction||Melanie is a dietitian and health economist. She is due to complete her PhD this year (2017) exploring the question 'Can dietitians influence behaviour in favour of health'. The short answer to which is YES! But the effectiveness of what a dietitian can do is influenced by the food environment, and how easy it is to access and pay for healthy foods compared with unhealthy foods. Making healthy choices the easy choices has been a mantra for health since the 1990s and has not yet been achieved. Melanie's PhD will contribute to what systems and structures need to be in place to support dietitians everywhere to 'making health a commodity'. email@example.com|