On Blogger since July 2010
Profile views - 4719
Blogs I follow
- White&#039;s Wanderings&nbsp;|&nbsp;
- 5th-Wheel Wanderings
- Adventures of a 50+ year old!
- Bright's Wheel Life
- A 5th a Day - keeps the doctor away
- Along the Way with J&amp;K....
- Are We There Yet?
- Big Dude's Eclectic Ramblings
- Bill, Diane, and Evita the cat's Travels
- CatKnapp Enterprises
- CoolRVers On the Road
- Croft's Mexico and Other Wanderings
- Damn Near Perfect Couple
- Dennis &amp; Carol&#39;s RV Adventures
- Freedom At 51
- Fulltime Adventure
- Geeks on Tour Blog
- goldenshoe RV trip
- Gone RVing!
- Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper
- How to Love Where You Are and Eat Where the Locals Eat!!
- Ira and Vicky...... The Endless Road
- Jim &amp; Alice&#039;s Travel Blog | Jim &amp; Alice LaPeer &#8211; Wandering&#8230; but not Lost.
- Jim and Bev
- Koehler's Karavan
- Living The Dream
- Mark & Chris's Phaeton Place
- Metamorphosis Road
- Not A Moment Too Soon
- On the Road of Retirement
- On the road.....
- Our Adventure
- Our Adventures with "CiCi"
- Our RV Adventures Blog
- Our Wandering Life and Times
- Personal Trip Journal - Krusen with the Kruses
- Prairie Schooner Trails
- Raymonda's Journal
- RV Anytimers
- RV Having Fun Yet!
- RV LIFE IS GOOD
- RV Travels with Jeff and Tina
- Rv Travels With Karen and Al
- Sam&amp;Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds
- Sharlene and Ken's USA Four Corners Tour
- Sheppards Journeys
- Simple RV Life
- Sock Monkey Trekkers
- The road goes on forever and my opinions never end!
- The Roadrunner Chronicles
- The Roaming Pint
- The Sandcastle
- The Travels of Jim and Rosie
- Tom &amp; Angela make another day in paradise
- Travels With Miranda: A Canadian gal, an RV, and the call of the open road
- Trust me, I'm a Cicerone<small><sub>®</sub></small>!
- Wayne and Maureen's RV Travels Past and Future
- Wheeling It
- Workin' RVers
|Introduction||Hi, We are Leeanne and Gary and along with our beloved kitty Alley we are The BooneDocks. We are both former Ford people. We lived in the burbs of Detroit. We have been considering for at least 10 years living full time on the road. We have been going to RV shows and dealer lots for over 20 years. After Gary left Ford, he worked as a salesman at an RV dealer in large part to gain knowledge in anticipation of full timing. I was not quite signed up so we experimented a bit. We rented a 30 foot motor home from the dealership and successfully completed a 1,000 mile trip about Michigan. I still needed some more testing of the lifestyle so I agreed when Gary proposed buying a hoopty motorhome -- a 1989 Southwind. And we also bought a hoopty car to tow behind it -- a 1993 Escort Wagon. But we took a number of trips in the 3 years we owned them -- Myrtle Beach twice, Ontario twice, Michigan UP, and several others -- and concluded we did like the lifestyle and would give full timing a whirl as soon as I retired. And this is where our blog begins in 2010 with the purchase of our full timing rig.|