- Christian Words of Encouragement
- "Steps to healing and break through"
- LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT - seven steps to moving forward. Get a FREE audio download with this book
- CJ - EDITORIAL SERVICES
- A Sudden Truth: Living After the Death of Your Spouse
- LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT - (HEALTH AND FITNESS)
- MEET ME AT THE ALTER:
Blogs I follow
|Location||Miami, FL, United States|
|Introduction||His motivational speeches move mountains. He doesn’t make excuses for his struggles—he uses them as stepping stones to get to higher levels in his God-ordained destiny. Carl Mathis doesn’t know what it means to give up. Overcoming the obstacles of losing a spouse, having to raise three successful boys on his own and manage to write two books, he never managed to find the time to make excuses. Through his triumph over personal troubles, he strives to not only inspire and uplift, but to encourage people worldwide to find their purpose and begin walking in it. For booking info or to find out more about Carl Mathis, visit www.carlmathis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Interests||reading, written, teaching, preaching, helping others, praying.|
|Favorite Movies||anything with a good and decent plot.|
|Favorite Music||Worship, jazz, classical, gospel.|
|Favorite Books||Have many favorite|
who is most important in your life.