Blogs I follow
- . ...oh the mind, mind has mountains... .
- be yourself...everyone else is taken
- Cheryl's Traveling Journal
- Everybody's Fond of Owls...
- For what it's Worth...
- Living Life Without Limits
- Love Like No Other
- River of Joy: Healing for the Nations, Inc.
- Ruth Reborn, Renewed - Alive
- Shapely Women [has moved]
- Tangled Textiles
|Location||fulltime RVer, Western USA|
|Introduction||I'm still working to answer "who am I?" The easy answers: a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister, a ski patroller, a home-school teacher, a dreamer... But, behind all that, who am I? Gradually, I'm learning to celebrate more foundational things about me. I thrive on meeting new people and hearing some about their stories. I seek to find and appreciate beauty wherever I am. I value nourishing friendships--with my older children and with kindred spirits. I am a grieving mom, leaning on God and looking for hope. I am passionate about identifying dreams and pursuing them---for myself and, more importantly, encouraging others around me to do so. Who am I? I'm a COLORFUL HEART!|
|Interests||Voracious reader, creative scrapbooker, effective schedule juggler, passionate teacher, addicted photographer|