On Blogger since October 2008
Profile views - 1905
Blogs I follow
- "If I am not better, at least I am different"
- A Little Piece of Me
- A Poetic Journey Through Life
- Adam Campbell
- Beyond the Lone Islands
- Confessions of a Workaholic
- Cottage Garden Studios
- CUT and DRY
- Deedee, Cut Adrift!
- Deedee, Home At Last!
- Digital Lives, Media Musings
- From the heart
- Gerald Weinberg's Secrets of Writing and Consulting
- life. leave out all the rest.
- Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff...
- My Voice, My View
- Pictures, Poetry &amp; Prose
- RAMBLES FROM MY CHAIR
- Rawan's Random Thoughts
- Room service? Send up a larger room.
- Schmitz Family Corner
- See it. Create it.
- Solitary Thoughts
- Studio281 Photography
- Teacher and Learner
- The Island of the Voices
- The Musings of a Wandering Spirit
- The Overflowing Well
- The Taiwan Drift
- The View from the Eddystone Light
- Thinking Really Loud
- Tilting at the Universe
- Us in Tejas
- Wearin' My Heart on My Sleeve
- Words, words, words (and phrases)
- Write With Pictures
|Occupation||Teacher -- Special Education|
|Location||Fullerton, California, United States|
|Introduction||I've had lots of jobs growing up, traveled in a lot of the US states, and had lots of experiences in life. None of them define me, but they have all refined me.|
|Interests||Learning, laughing, conversing, going out to dinner with my wife, teaching, helping others, gardening, sports, my kids, my family..., (and Creative Problem Solving)|
|Favorite Movies||The Princess Bride, Apollo 13, Drowning Mona, Shrek, You've Got Mail (I met my wife via AOL.), I prefer comedies to dramas., I like happy endings.|
|Favorite Music||Celtic harp, jazz piano, instrumentals including acoustic guitar...|
|Favorite Books||The Bible, Psycho-Cybernetics, The Universal Traveler, An Introduction to General Systems Thinking, The Structure of Scientific Revolution, The Goal (by Goldratt), Sue Grafton novels, Reflections on a Gift of Watermelon Pickle...|
If you don't like the answers you're getting, maybe you're asking the wrong question.