On Blogger since January 2007
Profile views - 2172
Blogs I follow
- A Shade Different
- Because Wendi Said So!!!
- Confessions Of A CF Husband
- Everyday life with my 5 Blessings
- High Maintenance Aspirations...
- Kayleigh's Story
- kids, dogs, cats, chickens: what else?
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Mommy's Madhouse
- My personal ranting place
- Our Homegrown Tribe
- Praying for Stellan ~ Our Little MckMuffin
- rantings from a crazy woman....
- Sharing Life with Peggy
- Shealy Stories
- Teachers have all the answers. . . or at least pretend they do!
- Testosterone Zone Tales
- Texas Wife and Mom
- The Life of Keilah
- The making of a pilgrimage
- The Preacher's Wife
- Wades' World
- Who Needs a Medicine Ball When You Have a Baby?
|Occupation||Referee, chef, maid, recreation administrator|
|Introduction||I'm the wife of an amazing woodworking, risk-taking, bamboo-loving guy. We have been running through life together since 2000. We have 3 busy busy boys and a little girl. We were in vocational ministry from 1997-2009. We've moved down south for the first time in over 12 years. My husband is now in construction business with his brother and that has been an adventure in itself! Our life is crazy, busy, and a bit different. Hang around and see what happens!|
|Interests||coffee, blogging, organizing, movies, spending time with my husband and boys|
|Favorite Movies||Charade/Bringing up Baby(Cary Grant movies) Wedding Planner/How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days/Failure to Launch/Sahara- Most Matthew McConaughey movies are hit with Me!|
|Favorite Music||Go fish guys, but I like grown up music too.. Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Jars of Clay, Jeremy Camp, Lincoln Brewster, Third Day and Aaron Shust|