On Blogger since September 2006
Profile views - 3997
Blogs I follow
- Attempting Agape: Foster Care Adoption, Photographer in Minneapolis, MN
- Adoption &amp; Foster Care: My Personal Experiences
- Adoption Creates Families
- Adoption, Marriage, Kids, and Younique
- Better than Empty
- Blessed and Broken
- Bringing Home Ezra
- Crash course in parenting - Life as a foster mom
- Daily Blog
- Expanding our family, hearts, and minds
- Foster Care Dad
- Foster Care: Our Love story
- Foster Parent Rescue
- Fostering Love
- Home... Hands Full, HEARTS Full, Quiver Full!
- I Must Be Trippin'
- If it seems we are crazy...
- In its time
- Inside the Parent Trap
- Journey of a Former Home-schooling, Transracial, Adoptive and Foster Family
- Letting Go of Mie
- Live with Laughter
- Living My Happily Ever After...
- Mama Foster
- More from the Mohrs
- No Greater Joy Mom
- Once Upon a Time
- Popp Life
- Saving Starfish
- Sifting Joy
- Still Celebrating The Chaos
- The Mills Gang
- Today at Our Treehouse
- Wright Family USA - Are these kids all yours?
|Introduction||A hard working wife, mama, foster parent, student, and whatever else comes my way.|
|Interests||Foster Parenting & Adoption, Infertility, Natural Childbirth, Abortion Prevention, Religion & Philosophy, Education, and a variety of others.|
|Favorite Movies||the Labryinth, the Notebook|
What kind of tape is best for creating a sculpture?
Duct tape of course! Such a wide variety and strength. Have you seen some of the things people out there are making (and selling) from duct tape?