Leslie

My blogs

Blogs I follow

About me

Gender FEMALE
Industry Education
Occupation Executive Assistant
Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Introduction The life of a newlywed, working mom can get so hectic some days, its like I am the director of my own Gong Show! New to blogging, I am hoping to use this blog to organize my thoughts as I make some changes to my life and learn to live for me and follow my dreams. And maybe entertain a few people along the way! My Children are Daughter,Emma, 9. And Son,Terry, 10. They are 13 months apart and love each other 80% of the time. The other 20% I could sell them for cheap. They will always give me entertaining incidents to blog about. We also just welcomed Abigail to the world in April 2011 to make things a little more interesting! My husband, J, is amazing and supportive and HAWT! He has a great sense of humor and can make me laugh even in the middle of a heated argument!
Interests I love cooking, event organizing, reading, watching TV and Movies, and doing fun things with my kids! I hate cleaning and doing laundry.

When you hesitate before hitting snooze on your alarm clock, are you being lazy?

NO! I am tired, not lazy. Big difference. The only reason I hesitate is to mentally calculate how long it will take me to get ready and if I have enough time for another 9 minutes of sleep!