On Blogger since May 2006
Profile views - 20279
Blogs I follow
- ...and a little bit more...
- A2Z Healthy Vegetarian Cuisine
- Cook's Hideout
- Cook's Hideout Recipes
- Cooking With Siri | Recipes, Reviews and Reflections.
- Culinary Bazaar
- Dil Se..
- Edible Garden
- Fatfree Vegan Kitchen
- Foodie's Hope
- For The Love Of Food
- Fun and Food Blog
- Holy Cow!
- Indian Cooking
- Indian food, Andhra recipes and Global cuisine inspired cooking
- Monsoon Spice | Unveil the Magic of Spices...
- My Diverse Kitchen - Food &amp; Photography From A Vegetarian Kitchen In India
- My Kitchen Treasures
- N e i v e d y a m
- One Hot Stove
- Passionate About Baking
- T O N G U E T I C K L E R S......
- Tasty Palettes
- The Spice Who Loved Me
- Ujwal's Kitchlab
- Veg Inspirations
- Veggie Belly
|Location||New Jersey, United States|
|Introduction||I have always loved cooking. When I was young, I used to watch all the cooking shows aired on TV (language was no barrier - starting from Ghumaghumalu on Etv to Tarla Dalal's show on Sony to Yan Can Cook on Star World). I started cooking full time only after I came to US. My Mom has always been my guide and inspiration for cooking.|
|Interests||Cooking, Reading, Watching TV, Crafts|
|Favorite Movies||Hera Pheri, Mr. India, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, The Others, Chantabbai|
|Favorite Music||Hindi and Telugu Melodies, All A.R.Rehman and Illayaraja songs|
|Favorite Books||Angels and Demons|