On Blogger since August 2008
Profile views - 1406
Blogs I follow
- Dear Old Hollywood
- Doris Anne: Feathers &amp; Things
- Fancy Treehouse.
- fashion forestry
- Galaxy Glue
- Hipster Musings?
- Ice-Cream Monster Toon Cafe
- livin vintage
- Mademoiselle Robot | Life and Style through the eyes of a thirty-something Parisian in London
- male pattern boldness
- My happy sewing place...
- pattern ~ scissors ~ cloth
- Q's Daydream
- Stay Down Here Where You Belong
- tavi gevinson's blog
- the extra special news of molly shoelace
- The Girl Who Married A Bear
- the Owl Eyes Blog
- the wardrobe, reimagined
- these vagabond shoes
- Tilly and the Buttons
- What Would Nancy Drew Wear?
|Occupation||low light bedroom fashion faker|
|Location||Burbank, California, United States|
|Introduction||new mama who roams the antique shops for old beaten jewelery. my main love is drawing :) i like to carry my camera 'cos it goes, "click, click, click".and i'm trying to get this whole sewing thing down! ;o)|
|Interests||art, music, vintage fashion, sea horses, silent film, people who inspire, people who smile, new eating digs, 45's, lots and lots of fun color, photography...|
|Favorite Movies||three ages, steamboat bill jr., harold and maude, pan's labyrinth, make way for tomorrow|
|Favorite Music||dr.dog, jarvis, my pet saddle, pulp, supergrass, bowie, t.rex, syd b.|
|Favorite Books||cecil beaton diaries, the catcher in the rye, me talk pretty one day, greta & cecil, anything on buster keaton|