- Donna Barnes-Roberts a Life with Art
- Coffee Gallery parking area
- Edge of the World in Altadena
- Giant Fork In The Road at the Fork in the Road of Pasadena
- Donna Barnes-Roberts Sings Too?
- Leslie Perry and Friends Stories/Plays/Al...
- Watercolor Wow Classes
- Pictures and ForkStories In The Media
- The Coffee Gallery Friday and Sunday Night Open Mic
- Put The Fork In Hunger
- Learn To Paint - A Whole New Kind of Acrylic
- The Coffee Gallery Backstage - What you missed last night
- Watercolors by students of Donna Barnes-Roberts
- Altadena Green Scene
- The Coffee Gallery Backstage
- The Coffee Gallery Frontstage Saturday Concerts
- The Coffee Gallery Frontstage Happenings
Blogs I follow
|Location||Altadena, Greater Los Angeles Basin, CA, United States|
|Interests||Watercolor, Botany and other sciences, Oil Painting, Vintage Audio, Old Calculators, Ham Radio|
|Favorite Movies||Noises Off|
|Favorite Music||Peter, Paul and Mary, Berkley Hart, Fred Neil, Harry Nilsson, Geoff Muldaur, Dave Ray, Eagles, Tim Buckley, Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane, Brahms Double Concerto, Mahler's 2nd Symphony|
|Favorite Books||Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck, The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie, too much to list|
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?