Doug and Bill
Blogs I follow
- My Belly, Their Baby
- (Gay) Mormon Guy
- A baby for you
- A Gayby Story
- A Story Of Two Moms
- And baby makes four
- Becoming a Family
- bizzy az beez . . .
- Bless Us with Bubs!
- Creating a Family through Surrogacy
- Detours Ahead on i47
- dreams in delhi
- Everyday is a Winding Road-My Surrogacy Journey
- From little things, Big things grow.....
- Grown near my heart, Forever in your arms
- I was born a lesbian
- I'm not the Mom, I'm just the Stork!
- I'm pregnant, but it's not mine!
- India Calling
- JOURNEY TO SURROGACY OVERSEA WAS A SUCCESS AND WE HAVE CREATED WEE CARE SURROGACY TO HELP OTHER!
- Kahakai Kitchen
- Looking for Cristina Lei
- Making Gay-bies in India
- Michael"s surrogacy through india
- Michael's Surrogate Experience
- Million Rupee Baby
- Mumbai Beginnings
- My Belly Her Babies!
- My Surrogacy Journey
- Our Bun &amp; Her Amazing Oven...
- Our Family Will Have Two Daddies
- Our Journey To Build Our Family Through IVF and Surrogacy
- Our Journey to Parenthood via India
- Rahul's predication
- Sequined Saree Dreams
- Sibling for Sophie Cleo
- Something More...
- Special Delivery
- Starting Our Family
- Story of our child, born in India, raised with love in Canada!
- Taj Ma Baby
- Two Dad Diary
|Location||Honolulu, HI, United States|
|Introduction||My partner and I live in Hawaii and have been together since 1996. We've been to India for surrogacy using my wonderful niece as our egg donor but after two failed attempts we decided to re-group and go with traditional surrogacy. Finding a match was the hardest part, but when we did, it worked like a charm on the third try. We've waited for what seems like an eternity to become fathers and this time is finally it. Our little girl arrived on May 18, 2012! Questions? email@example.com|