Blogs I follow
- Because I Have To. "I'm not weird. I'm gifted."
- Checking The Electrical Box.
- Chef in Training
- Chibi Jeebs
- Clumsy Coquette
- Flab mountain: From cow to wow
- Greyt Friends
- Hyperbole and a Half
- let's be green together
- Margarita | On the Rocks | Lots of Salt
- Misadventures of a Chunky Goddess
- Miss Grace's Disgrace
- Mommy Melee
- Myths Surrounding Pitbulls
- PRINCESS MUFFINTOP
- Ramblings of a Domestic Goddess
- Tales and Tails
- The Best Self Help T-Shirt Catalog Ever
- The Polymath Chronicles
- thirty one
- Under Cover with Deb and Beth
- Why Mom Drinks Rum
- Wrong Size Rants
|Occupation||Wordsmith for hire|
|Location||Corner of Self-Restraint and Self-Indulgence, Virginia, United States|
|Introduction||Get to know me by friending me on Facebook (Nona Kempton Nelson), reading my blog (downscaling.net) or following me on Twitter (@NonaNelson)|
|Interests||food, fitness, wine, books, movies, music, sports, health, pets, writing, blogging, social media, weight loss|
Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons?
Yes. There is clear evolutionary line in cutlery technology, and the fork is last in that line.