Blogs I follow
- Life in Beautiful Oregon
- mrs. meleggan
- My Good Oregon Life: An Online Blog Journal
- Reviews, Thoughts and a few Miss Spelllings
- The Kid's Take: Portland Transit Activism from the Bottom Up.
- THE RANTINGS OF A TRIMET BUS DRIVER-VOL 4
- The world that I live in... From my point of view...
|Location||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Interests||Transit, Music Stores, Road Trips, Transit|
|Favorite Movies||Oceans Trilogy, Pixar Films|
|Favorite Music||Trance, Dance Pop, Emo Pop/Punk, Pop, some Rock, Jazz|
Why don't you ever wear a scarf? It doesn't need to be cold outside for your neck to feel naked.