Blogs I follow
- [Insert Witty Title Here]
- A Northwest Guy in Central Thai
- Arianna Noms Books
- Chronicles of a Teenage Girl who Thinks She's Smarter and Funnier than She Actually is
- Good Golly Miss Molly! Oh Boy Baby Brother!
- Greg Aronowitz
- Heartbreak &amp; Triumph
- Here's What I Think
- i was born a unicorn
- Looking from a window above
- My Side Of The Story
- Out of the blue
- Simply Kate
- THAT [unreliable] GIRL
- The Author's Desk
- Things Aren't The Same Anymore
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Twilight
- where troubles melt like lemondrops
|Introduction||Once upon a time, there was a girl named Siobhan. Siobhan thought about deep, complexing thoughts that strained her brain. The result? Writing, blogging, photography, among other outlets.|
Sponges and tongues are frequently misspelled. Is it because both are thirsty?
It could very well be. Personally I think that because a sponge lives in the water, they have no physiological need for more water than they currently have... As for tongues, I almost always spell it wrong... My tongue isn't that thirsty though... I drink a lot.