On Blogger since January 2008
Profile views - 4152
Blogs I follow
- A Woman's Prerogative
- Andy in Miyagi
- Ballroom Dance Buzz
- Blogging About Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- C'est la vie
- Callie's Med School Life
- Confessions Of A CF Husband
- Diary of a Playdate Dropout....
- Dr Brooke Magnanti | Belle de Jour
- Driving Design
- Feed Me!
- Jessica's journey
- Learning To Live
- Living inside the spark of life
- Living life breathlessly
- Love of Life
- Love To Breathe
- Mistress Matisse
- Nathan Bransford, Author
- Not one person. Not one life. Capable of anything.
- Princess Talana's Kingdom
- Rising from the Ashes
- Run, Sickboy, Run - Cystic Fibrosis and Exercise
- sick girl speaks!
- The Dirty Martini Diaries
- This is my time and these are my needs.
- Wiping the Crazy off My Face
- Yeoju Gal
|Location||WI, United States|
|Introduction||I am a girl in my 20s who loves to dance. I have cystic fibrosis - a genetic disorder affecting the lungs and digestion. The average lifespan is 37 years and there is no cure. In addition to my CF, I am diabetic and have muscle problems. And completely unrelated to my CF is my PTSD and anxiety. This is the tale of me learning to live with my diseases and my day to day progress.|
|Interests||Writing, cystic fibrosis, patient quality of care, support groups, dancing, knitting, making people smile, giggling, living, breathing|
|Favorite Movies||Steel Magnolias, The Sound of Music, Annie Hall, Little Miss Sunshine, Pan's Labyrinth|
|Favorite Music||Paul Simon, Maná, The Rolling Stones, RENT|
|Favorite Books||Three Cups of Tea, Me Talk Pretty One Day, The Time Traveler's Wife, Sick Girl Speaks, Eat Pray Love|
Come up with some possible band names for your group that features a washboard and a styrofoam tuba.
The Trumba Trio