Blogs I follow
- Actress in the City
- Desperate Teenage Romantics
- Esme and the Laneway
- Falling Through Ceilings
- flapper doodle
- Kid In The Front Row Film Blog
- mayhem and miscellany
- My Bell Jar
- One Ticket to Russia, Please.
- Outcries &amp; Asides Revisited
- Reading can be risky for women on the verge.
- So You Want to Be Published
- The Cupcake Diary
- The Diary of a Twenty-Something in Wonderland
- The Gin Tasted Like Teen Rebellion
- The Little Hideaway
- The Tea Drinking English Rose
- With Summer Hair
- You Had Me At Hello.
You're going to the moon! What did you forget to pack?
My shoes. I'm always going barefoot, so, if the call to the moon was sudden, I probably wouldn't be wearing them. They would hopefully give me some moon-boots though. Although that might not be a good idea, because I know someone who broke their collar-bone falling off one of those.