On Blogger since August 2004
Profile views - 2919
Blogs I follow
- 365 Moments in 2010
- A Beautiful Simplicity
- aSouthernMoms Wellness Pathway
- Babes in Hairland
- Boldly Going Where No One Has Gone Before
- Continental Funk
- Crazy, Beautiful, Something Wonderful
- Finding Joy in My Kitchen
- fireflies in june
- Food and Whine
- Fourth Grade Nothing
- Hairstyles For Girls - Princess Hairstyles
- Hey good lookin'...Whatchya got cookin'
- Hoping for our own Peanut
- In The Moment
- It's Doodle's world I am just living in it!
- Kara's Party Ideas | Kids Birthday Party Themes
- Kat's Place
- Kelly's Travel Story
- Life As We Know It
- Life is a Gift
- Life with the Littles: family.fun.photography
- Loving life with Kyle and Abigail!
- Mennonite Girls Can Cook
- My 365
- my project three.six.five
- Notes from Lily's Pad
- One Perfect Bite
- Our Crazy Wonderful Life!
- PepperMint Cocoa
- Plain Chicken
- River City Treats ~ For that little or big something homemade!
- Snapping Our Way Through 2011
- Stories of the Stokes Six
- The Boundaries of Fantasia
- The Essential Packaging Store Blog
- The Great Mum Adventure
- The Janneys' Journey
- The Satriano Family
- Where in the world are the 3 peas?
|Location||British Columbia, Canada|
|Introduction||The life adventures of a married Canadian mommy who is extremely spiritual, loves painting and creating new things.|
|Interests||art, cross-stitch, crafts, decorating, graphics, cooking, animals, photography, animation, my husband|
|Favorite Movies||Sneakers, Lilo and Stitch, 80's|
|Favorite Music||Fleetwood Mac, Great Big Sea, 80's|
|Favorite Books||Bible, Harry Potter series, Little House on the Prairie series|
The squish of mud between your toes; how would you live your life as a frog?
It would be tricky, but then again, its not easy being green...