- Doing All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me
- Baking made easy for beginners
- Earth Friendly. Green Living.
- Test Blog
- Easy Bentos with a Pinoy Twist
Blogs I follow
- A Little Hut - Patricia Zapata
- bento, restos & recipes at http://www.kitchencow.com
- Cherished Treasures
- Crafting a Green World
- Gluten Free Bentos
- God's Work in Progress
- Hildablue - make your own cosmetic products
- How About Orange
- Kat's Bento Love
- Lunch in a Box: Building a Better Bento
- Petit Elefant
- SKIP TO MALOU
|Location||Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines|
|Introduction||I'm a technoholic bookworm who so digs the color orange. Food is my passion, and saving the earth is my calling. I'm a zany, zany person most of the time. I love to laugh out loud, as boisterous as I can! I love to sing and dance, though they don't love me as much as I love them. When you want to torture me, make me solve math problems! I'm very family oriented and I love serving and praising Him. I LOVE GOD above all else.|
|Interests||Reading, Writing, Blogging, Eating, Net Surfing, Sound-tripping, Chatting|
|Favorite Books||Like water for chocolate, All things Fall Apart, Kitchen God's Wife, 11 Minutes|
Your hand has been replaced by a rubber stamp. What does it say?
Well, the stamp would be like a reverse stamp. It will stamp a circle of color orange, but there would be parts in the middle with no ink, those would be the "message" of my stamp. "Knic now owns this"