On Blogger since February 2004
Profile views - 1783
Blogs I follow
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow to Let in Crazytown
- As The Dough Rises...
- causes rats in laboratory cancer
- Confessions of a Desperate Housewife
- Digitally Focused
- heaven in belgium
- Heaven is in Belgium
- Ramblings From *While You're Up*
- Reading, Writing and Retirement
- Tamara Erbacher | 1/4 of an inch
- The Huffington Post
- The Sassy Curmudgeon
- Zipbag of Bones
- ~Ways I See the World~
What would you wear for camouflage if you were hiding in a gingerbread house?
Easy. Those disgusting candy-coated marshmallow things they have at Easter, the candy your grandmother has in the bowl on her coffee table, the linty mints from the bottom of various purses and pockets, and really really cheap Easter chocolate. Because only old people and the very young are willing to eat that stuff, and I can take them in a fight.