jesse joshua watson
Blogs I follow
- a dash from Donna Lyn...
- 2 Many Colors
- A Fe Me Page Dis Iyah
- Adam Taylor Art
- Brooklyn Arden
- Chinook Update
- City of Dust
- Craig Orback Illustration
- Cuppa Jolie
- Davis Cabin
- Devas T. Rants and Raves!
- Earth's Greatest Hits
- Elementary, my dear Watson.
- Grow Wings -- the Journal of Laini Taylor
- Holly Cupala, YA Author
- I, uh, think I killed my muse
- Jaime Temairik: CocoaStomp
- Jay Asher
- Jimbo Jabber
- Kjersten Anna Hayes: Collage Clips
- News from Sean Qualls
- Richard Jesse Watson: My Inner Zoo
- SACRED DIRT
- Seize the day -- the blog of writer Molly Blaisdell
- space junk
- Summer Edward- Children's writer and Caribbean children's literature specialist
- The JJK Blog
- The Musings of a Meandering Mind
- The Official Tomie dePaola Blog
- Under a Pawpaw Tree
- Very Small Records
|Location||port townsend, wa, United States|
|Introduction||-I am a hot sauce consumer. If I could buy wholesale quantities, I would be saving money. Not a bunch of bottles of the stuff, mind you. I'm talking a fifteen-hundred gallon vat in my backyard. -I play soccer at least every three and a half days, despite the fact that I am rendered useless to anyone for two and a half days after. -I find nothing closer to heaven than riding waves. Someday I figure I will just keep riding one, off into eternity. -My art is as imperfect as I am, but, like me, it evolves and grows over time. -My best work is done under pressure and most often when every other soul is asleep. -I fear the reaper. -I thrive inside the garden. -My wife is indescribable. -My sons remove any darkness. -I hope I can help.|
|Interests||kids, surfing, soccer, gardening, music, justice|
If mud is dirt plus water, what is clay?
HAH! Now that is a good question. Clay is a good man. A good man. REVOLUTION BEGINS AT HOME!!