On Blogger since January 2010
Profile views - 273
Blogs I follow
- Warren Piece
- A small town girl with a worldly passion
- alanna's mlog
- Are you dancing or are you DANCIN?!
- becky's addictions
- Business Casual Basics: A Guide to Life.
- Drinking my way to Pretentiousness
- Enjoy The Adventure
- Fashion Police: Rants &amp; Raves
- Hanging on for Dear Life: My Life with a Toddler
- Lex Jordan
- Movement is Medicine
- My guide to "putting it on the boat". Don't forget your towel.
- My Not So Guilty Pleasures
- My Personal Recipe for Awkward Situations
- Parisail Pocket Cruising
- Relationship Guru
- Saving... the life of a Shopaholic.
- Simple Indulgence
- Vampires Suck
- What your server is REALLY thinking!!!
|Introduction||I think the most important aspect about me that needs to be shared with you is why I chose to write on fitness. For years I have struggled with eating disorders and being comfortable with my body. I think what made the whole situation worse what the fact that I have been extremely active my whole life and was by no means in "bad shape." However, this never changed my outlook on things. It has taken me many years to adjust and recover and slowly I am beginning to feel comfortable in my own skin. It is because of my experience's that I have adjusted my lifestyle to promote a HEALTHY outlook on life, balancing the appropriate dietary intake with exercise.|