- The Adlington Post
- adventures in food - on and off the road!
- Adbusting - exposing the lies
- Cannibals and Colonials - rambles through New Zealand past and present
- Adventures in food on and off the road!
- Dynamic Feng Shui & Yoga-based Artworks
|Location||Auckland, North Shore, New Zealand|
|Introduction||Welcome to my posts on my varied interests and activities. Links to specific blogs can be found below in the link list.|
|Interests||making art from found & recycled materials, beachcombing, adbusting & culture jamming, trash-trawling & dumpsterdiving|
|Favorite Movies||What the Bleep, The Secret|
|Favorite Music||Classical Arabic|
|Favorite Books||Myths & Symbols of Indian Art, The Language of the Goddess, books by Naiomi Klein|
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?