Blogs I follow
- Warren Piece
- alanna's mlog
- Are you dancing or are you DANCIN?!
- becky's addictions
- Blogbliz: A Beginner's Guide to Blogging
- Business Casual Basics: A Guide to Life.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Drinking my way to Pretentiousness
- Enjoy The Adventure
- Fashion Police: Rants &amp; Raves
- Hanging on for Dear Life: My Life with a Toddler
- I Live Different.
- International Students "I Love Canada" Blog
- L0c0 for C0c0
- Lex Jordan
- Movement is Medicine
- My guide to "putting it on the boat". Don't forget your towel.
- My Not So Guilty Pleasures
- My Personal Recipe for Awkward Situations
- Online Dating: Friend or Foe?
- Parisail Pocket Cruising
- Relationship Guru
- Saving... the life of a Shopaholic.
- Simple Indulgence
- Vampires Suck
- What your server is REALLY thinking!!!
- Wine Talk 101: A focus on Niagara Chardonnay
|Location||Grimsby, ON, Canada|
|Introduction||I am someone who finished University with a Psychology Degree and still was unsure what I wanted to do. It had always been a dream of mine to travel the world and experience all it had to offer. In doing this I realized many things about myself, some of which I knew and some that I didn't. I have taken my experiences, my passions and my strengths and applied them to the Public Relations Graduate Program in hopes of finding a career I truly enjoy.|