On Blogger since August 2005
Profile views - 11390
Blogs I follow
- "True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice."
- Adventures in Parenting
- Andie's Sweet Stuff
- Brown English Muffin
- Disgruntled Daisy
- DMC &amp; ME
- Finding Where I came from and where I belong
- Get Off My Lawn!
- Greg's General Store
- Here In The Hills
- Hope From the Edge
- Life with Cheryl
- Living with a Cowboy in the City
- Lost Here and Beyond
- madness: tales of an emergency room nurse
- Maeves Madness (Inch Beach, Ireland)
- Man Blogger
- Michael Manning
- Mississippi Songbird
- Nancy's Nonsense
- Never Ending Journey
- Pam's Ponderings
- Ryan's Life
- Scooterblu's Whimsy
- Skittering Thoughts
- Snips &amp; Snails...
- Snow Trapped Southern Girl
- Steve's Nude Memphis Blog
- The Monogram Queen As I Live And Breathe!
- Whirling Betty
|Location||Darlington, South Carolina, United States|
|Introduction||Married to a wonderful man for 16 years. One daughter who is Six!|
|Interests||Reading, Shopping, Football, Nascar, Halloween|
|Favorite Movies||Godfather, Gone With The Wind, Thrillers & Horror movies are actually my favorites. Good horror not gory horror|
|Favorite Music||80's, Rap, Country, Pop, just about anything. My tastes are varied|
|Favorite Books||WOW I could go on all day. Let's just say i'm a voracious reader. I love thrillers, and movies with rich characters and lots of detail. HATE sci-fi|
For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Please write her a thank-you note:
Dear Auntie, Thank you so much for the syrup dispenser. Next time can we have it monogrammed?