On Blogger since July 2006
Profile views - 5535
Blogs I follow
- A Heron's View
- Boatlife: Continuously Cruising Aboard NB Valerie
- Bohemian Mama
- CaughtREDhanded: Handmade Jewelry. Handmade Life.
- Cup O' Joe
- DEER. WOLF. WOLF.
- Desideratum ...Art and Jewelry
- earth and living
- Gail Lackey Ghosties Fairys and Magical Things
- Gloworm and Beaver Adventures
- Life at Willow Manor
- misha's holiday
- Muffin &amp; Raja
- Narrow Boat "The Robber Button"
- NarrowBoat Bones
- Narrowboat: The Green Man.
- nb Poppy
- NB Rock 'n' Roll
- NB Ruddy Duck
- Ramblings from an artist on Anglesey.
- Small Boat Sails into Big Mystery
- smoke on the water
- SONFLOWER'S LOG
- Survival of the Furriest
- The Anglobrarian Bibliography
- The Sceptical Pleb
- Tormentil narrowboat
- Traffic and Leads the Robs Networkers Way
- Two Brits In Spain
- Two old bimbling farts
- We Three, Ginger cats tales
- where there are no chickadees
|Location||The river, United Kingdom|
|Introduction||Valonia lives with her Morris dancing husband and cat-who-thinks-she's-human on a narrowboat on the Thames. She makes boating look difficult and constantly proves that gravity favours the unco-ordinated.|
|Interests||narrowboats, canals, rivers, concertina, folk, festivals, nature, folklore, history, witchcraft, cats, rats, horticulture, canal boats, pyrography, vegetables, gardening, black and white photographs, fairy tales, folk tales, support work, ducks, fancy dress, boating, oxford, music, reading, Berlin, archaeology, countryside, wellington boots, history, meg and mog, the green man, anglo saxon history and art, celtic art, Abingdon, stick insects|