On Blogger since October 2009
Profile views - 1142
Blogs I follow
- a short history of nearly nothing
- Eric Christopher- Butte County 80
- Fewer answers than questions
- Lefebvre Family Letters
- My Hovercraft is Full of Eels
- Sailing for Adventure...
- Sweet Baby Boy
- The Beginning Runner's Blog doesn't exist anymore, go to snarktart.com
- The Hard CORE Club
- We are the Hunter's
- Where a Door Closes, a Window Opens
|Occupation||Autism Support Specialist|
|Location||Chico, CA, United States|
|Introduction||Self titled professional eater. Ugly crier. John Mayer lover. Cats.|
|Interests||Cats and carbohydrates.|
|Favorite Movies||Love, Actually, Interview with the Vampire, The Labyrinth, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Troop Beverly Hills|
|Favorite Music||John Mayer|
|Favorite Books||To Kill a Mockingbird, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest|
Unlike a dog, how can a turtle ever be naked?
he's too shellfish to be naked.