On Blogger since May 2008
Profile views - 1327
- PaperArts Cafe
- A Little Perspective - Living In Joy, Hope and Grace
- Journey Through Autumn
- Tangled In The Word
Blogs I follow
- After-Hours Ink &amp; Flowers
- **FREE ViNTaGE DiGiTaL STaMPS**
- ...Enjoying Life...
- Artful Hands
- Barbara Gray's Blog. One Day at a Time.
- bearydo paperie
- Card Corner by Candee
- Crafts and Adventures from the Enns'
- Deliberately Creative
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges
- Elizabeth Allan's Art Studio
- Ink'd Wings
- Inkidoodles.com Melinda Barlow CZT
- Inspired by...
- Lil' Inker Designs- The Store Blog
- Make My Monday Challenge Blog
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog
- my world
- Penny Black and More
- Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog
- Simply Paper
- Stamping For Pleasure
- stationery Styles
- Sundaystamper Papercrafts
- Yes, Virginia...
|Location||Rochester, New York, United States|
|Introduction||Each day is a new opportunity, a new start. Life is full of wonder and surprise, just waiting for us to drink it in. I do not want to miss a single minute of it. So, I say, bring it! Bring on the laughter, the tears, the spring, summer, winter and fall. It all has something to teach us. And through it all, God is there, inviting us to a life more full than we could ever imagine. I am wife, mom, Nana, friend...but most of all, I am a disciple of the living God.|
|Interests||Writing, stamping, scrapbooking, Zentangle, reading, knitting, painting, gardening|
|Favorite Books||The Shack, My Sister's Keeper, Never Give Up by Joyce Meyer.|