On Blogger since March 2010
Profile views - 457
Blogs I follow
- A Beautiful Mess; We Are In Fact...
- A Life In The Day Of A Basics Doc
- Ask An MD
- Candy Hearts
- Diabetes Advocacy
- Doctor Grumpy in the House
- EMS Taxi
- Facing New Life as a "Born Again Diabetic"
- growth spurt
- I Am Your Pancreas
- Life In The ER a Nurse's Perspective: ER Nurse Blog
- TALES FROM THE SERENITY NOW HOSPITAL
- The Diabetes &amp; Stuff
- The Diabetic's Corner Booth
- The Jagged Edge
- The Sweet Life
- Type 1 medic
- Welcome to Weird Nursing Tales
- You Called 911 For What?!
- Your Diabetes May Vary
|Location||marietta, Georgia, United States|
|Introduction||I am A medic in West Ga. I also happen to have type 1 diabetes I am on an insulin pump and CGM. I am in college again cause the first two times weren't good enough. This is just the everyday ramblings of me dealing with diabetes, EMS, Firefighting, and college!|
|Interests||Sports, Christianity, health, college, work, reading, blogging.|
|Favorite Movies||anything with Dane Cook and Adam Sandler.|
|Favorite Music||Country, Christian, Rock, and some rap.|
|Favorite Books||all Joyce meyers, and beth moore. I love medical and history. love the bible and anything having to do with science.|
If you were a cannibal, what would you wear to dinner?
ummm A bib for sure don't want blood on my good shirts