On Blogger since July 2005
Profile views - 1462
- Halleluja in the twilight
- ...fearfully and wonderfully made...
- Wonderfully Made Postpartum Doula Services
Blogs I follow
- Attached to God, my child, and grace :)
- Birth at Home in Arizona
- Breastfeeding Momma
- Fed Up With Lunch: The School Lunch Project
- God blessed this broken road ...
- Have a Natural Childbirth
- Kombucha Kamp - Kombucha Mushroom Kits, Kombucha Brewing Support
- peaceful parenting
- Protect Pregnancy Centers in Washington State
- Secrets of Baby Behavior
- Sleep, Little Baby!
- The Eco-Friendly Family
- The Handley Home
- The Mama Chronicles
- The Organic Dollar
- This blog has moved to www.intuitivemothering.com. Please visit us there!
- Tie-dyed Doula
- Tied by His love
- What a Wonderful God
|Location||Washington, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a Jesus lovin wife to my hero and love, Jaden, a stay at home, all natural mama to my prince, Jericho Fury. I'm also a Postpartum Doula. Blissandblues.com|
|Interests||Jesus, God, Christianity, Bible, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Midwifery, Natural living, Cloth Diapers, Breastfeeding, Waterbirth, Research, Bradley Method, Painting, Art|
|Favorite Music||Christian, Worship, praise, punk|
|Favorite Books||The Bible, The Scientific Approach to Christianity, Whisper in the Winter, Husband Coached Childbirth, Natural Birth the Bradley Way, No Cry Sleep Solution|
You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows?
Have my husband built me a man-fire and toast 'em