On Blogger since March 2007
Profile views - 1651
- Some News Paper Publishing's...
- The Sorry Saga of a Past Glory... The Plight of Asia's First Tyre Factory Estate... Dunlop...
- শ্য৷মলাতালে কয়েকদিন – শ্রী পবিত্র কুমার বন্দ্যোপাধ্যায়
- Photographic Interpretations of Selective Verses by Ruskin Bond
- Words of Wisdom...
- Some Experiences Recently Acquired
- A Visit to Simlipal - A Travelogue
- A Pilgrimage to South Karnataka...
|Occupation||Tourism Industry Professional|
|Location||Chuchura, Hooghly, West Bengal, India|
|Introduction||There is no one to stop me from getting lost, Anywhere at all, as long as I make a wish in my mind. I spread my wings to the rhythm of my song, in my imagination. I am into Tourism by Passion & Profession. I Love to Travel to unexplored destinations and i have an ardent interest for Music and Photography. I believe in Humanity being the only religion in Today's World.|
|Interests||Wanderlust, Travelling Extensively to Explore Life, Rabindrasangeet, Bengali Folk, Indian Classical & Devotional Music, Reading, Ramakrishna Vivekananda Movement, Photography|
|Favorite Movies||Too Many to notify|
|Favorite Music||Rabindrasangeet, Bengali Folk (Baul), Indian Classical and Devotional Music|
|Favorite Books||Fiction, Travelogues, Spiritual|
You're in the grocery store with a broken cart. How will you ever be that hungry?