On Blogger since April 2007
Profile views - 459
Blogs I follow
- A makey 'do'
- All about the world of Kittyeden
- amy are you okay?
- Card and Gift Blog
- Chez Sophie
- Colouring Outside The Lines
- Don't eat this, it's not a biscuit
- dots and spots
- Eco Etsy
- EMILY MAY
- Heart Handmade - Crafts, craft ideas and arts and crafts blog
- I Love Handmade
- Indie Quarter Blog
- it's the little things...
- Knit Happens in Newbury
- Lorna Siviter Illustrator/Printmaker and baker of exceedingly good cakes!
- made in the uk
- Mixie Studio
- Mrs &amp; Mrs Bojangles Crafty Musings
- Paper*Cakes Finds - Your Daily Dose of Handmade Eye Candy
- Pink Parakeet
- poppytalk handmade
- print &amp; pattern
- Printsy: Printmakers of Etsy
- Schmancy Toys
- Shop Handmade UK
- The Dainty Squid
- Today is going to be the best day ever.......
- UK Handmade
- Zeena - Textiles &amp; Homeware
|Location||Newbury, Berkshire, United Kingdom|
|Introduction||I create little critters, pretty pictures and random doodlings to make people smile. Everything is hand stitched from both new and reclaimed fabrics and embellishments.|
|Interests||Art, craft, design, music, theatre, cinema, tea, animals, food, TV, shopping, fashion, green issues, cake|
|Favorite Movies||Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 and 3, Back to the Future 1, 2 and 3, Amelie, Dodgeball, Shrek, The Lion King, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid...and many many more!|
|Favorite Music||Robbie Williams, Bon Jovi, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stereophonics, Pink, David Bowie, Queen.|
|Favorite Books||Not much of a reader but I love picture books like The Lost Thing by Shaun Tan, Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak and other children's books and graphic novels.|
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?