On Blogger since October 2007
Profile views - 1393
Blogs I follow
- Socrates' Book Reviews...
- Ask Anna...(Book Discussions)
- Books We Read
- Cafe of Dreams ~ Book Reviews
- DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE
- DeSeRt RoSe Reading Challenges
- EARLY CHILDHOOD BRAIN INSIGHTS
- Heartful Observations
- High Plains Ramblins
- Home Girl's Book Blog
- Irish Girl Reads
- Island Girl Reads
- Islandgirl reads Romance
- Kristen's Book Jungle
- Kristy's Book Reviews
- Lissa's Long Yarn
- my cozy book nook
- Peeking Between the Pages
- Poems from the heart
- Pudgy Penguin Perusals
- Randomness and Reading by Christina
- Readers of Romance Book Challenges
- Room to Grow: Making Early Childhood Count!
- Tanya's Book Nook
- The Book Connection...
- The Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge
- The Movieholic &amp; Bibliophile&#39;s Blog
- Wendi's Book Corner
- World According to Books
|Occupation||Early Childhood Teacher|
|Location||Chicago, IL, United States|
|Introduction||I am a reader, mother, preschool teacher, wife.|
|Favorite Movies||Gone With The Wind, Harry Potter Movies, Pride and Prejudice, The Tudors|
|Favorite Books||Harry Potter books, The Other Boleyn Girl, The DaVinci Code|
What's the earliest you've gotten up to watch cartoons and what did you see?
That was many, many years ago. When cartoons were cartoons. You woke up for the sole purpose of watching your favorite cartoon. The earliest I woke up was probable 7:00 a.m. I am not sure if it was HR Puff n Stuff or Scooby Do. Like I said that was a looooooong time ago.