On Blogger since May 2008
Profile views - 1007
Blogs I follow
- Abounding Resilience
- Along the Way
- Amy's Humble Musings
- angietolpin.comangietolpin.com -
- Artistically Speaking...
- Bolamo Design Studio
- Colman Family
- Delightful Learning
- Doorposts of Your House | Weekly Encouragement and Ideas for Applying Scripture in Your Home, from Doorposts and the Forster Family
- finding joy
- His Sunflower
- Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling | Living the Life of Faith
- Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling | Living the Life of Faith.
- Homeschool Creations
- just a little house
- Kindle Homeschool: Deals, Goodies, and Free Stuff for the Homeschool Family.
- Landis Lane Living
- Life on Sylvan Drive
- No Ordinary Moments
- sew &amp; show
- Spilled: Because My Cup Overflows
- The Blossoming Skillet
- the homespun heart
|Occupation||Teacher, Chauffeur, Cook, Referee, Nurse, Janitor, Accountant, Blower of many bubbles...aka Mom|
|Introduction||Coach's wife. Happy mommy of three - soon to be four. Christ follower. Homeschooler. Daughter. Sister. Aunt. Closet nerd. Recovering perfectionist. Thankful that God's mercies are new every morning.|
|Interests||My Abba Daddy, my husband, my precious kids, living simply, natural and whole foods, home education, learning new things...|
|Favorite Movies||Old movies - esp. with Audrey Hepburn, Musicals - esp. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, One Night With The King|
|Favorite Music||Pretty much anything that lifts up the name of Jesus|
|Favorite Books||The B-I-B-L-E - yes that's the book for me, anything that helps me look more like Jesus, Anne of Green Gables, I just love to read|
Which is easier to make a model airplane out of and why: a banana peel or a wet sock?
Sadly, I am not MacGyver.