On Blogger since October 2008
Profile views - 2226
Blogs I follow
- "the original" 140 Point 6 Miles...Of Awesome!!
- - Painting With Shadows -
- A Tidings of Magpies
- A WOMAN IN MOTION
- An Amalgamation of Minor Adjustments.
- Barefoot Angie Bee
- Big Daddy Diesel
- Can't Never Could...
- Cancer Banter
- Cook Like a Champion
- Cross Country Squared
- Crystal Jigsaw
- Dangle the Carrot ... An Endurance Sports Blog
- Dare To Tri
- Deciduous Thoughts
- Dougs Transplant Journey - Home
- Epiphanies of a Quirky Redliner
- Forgotten Bookmarks
- Go! Keep on Moving! Go!
- I Can TRI
- I Tri To Be Me
- Ironman, IronThings, TriThings, Life Things
- It's a Good Mornin'!
- j.p.'s Progress and The Process
- Just a mess of a dreamer
- Mama Simmons
- Mel Tries to Run... Again
- My life as a trimommy
- My Marrakesh
- NieNie Dialogues
- No Telling
- Old Man Running
- Open Mouth, Insert Fork
- Quiet Like Horses
- Ramblings of a Running Addict
- Rock Star Tri: My journey back to the endurance world frequently interrupted by life
- RUN FASTER MOMMY!
- Running for My Life: Fighting cancer one step at a time
- Running Guarantees Sanity
- Running Skirts
- Shut Up + Run
- Tall Mom on the Run
- The Adventures of TriSaraTops
- The Hermitage
- The Life of Geni
- TRI and be happy
- TRI FOR JOY - Triathlon and Life
- Two Sisters, One Pond
- Working mum on the verge
|Location||Orlando, FL, United States|
|Introduction||I once was a triathlon addict who unintentionally gave it up for a business venture and who realized that her heart was really in helping others. I left my law practice in November of 2012 and am now looking to fulfill my passion of working with the underserved in society. I am returning to cardio and yoga and other fitness pursuits... and find myself wondering when my comeback triathlon will be every time I see my 70.3IM sticker still on the car. This is the story of my adventures in life - my thrills of victory and my agonies of defeat - as a wife, mother of twin girls and a traveler along the road of life. Written between workouts, work, and attempts to live life to the fullest.|
|Interests||Advocacy, my family, reading, music, swimming, biking & running, volunteering|
|Favorite Movies||Pirates of the Carribbean, Amelie, Sliding Doors|
|Favorite Music||I like pretty much everything, although I can't take cursing in music in the mornings for some odd reason.|
|Favorite Books||The Game of Thrones series, , Pride & Prejudice, and whatever I happen to be reading at the time (as long as it's not poorly written)|
The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
While wearing rose colored glasses and a clothespin on my nose!