Blogs I follow
- fat fiance - 15togo
- 20 to 12
- 26 and Counting - A Cincinnati style blog with a corporate twist!
- 700 POUNDS IS AS BAD AS IT SOUNDS!
- A new beginning- My journey to avoid the knife
- A Weight-y Life
- An Evolution in Body,<br>Mind and Spirit
- Blame it on the bento
- Body Works: A Weight Loss Blog
- Caker Cooking
- Countdown to Fit and Fabulous
- Emilio's weight loss
- FAT GUY WINNING
- Fatty Fin to Skinny Minnie
- Healthy Beautiful Blog
- Hollie's Weight Loss Blog
- Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
- Little Vegan Life
- Michael Offutt
- Mithril Wisdom
- My Life in the Curvy Lane
- Path to Petite
- Project get healthy
- Rantings of an Aboriginal Feminist
- Shattering Expectations
- That Fitness Chic
- Vintage 1950s Diet Tips: American Women Didn't Get Fat in the 50s
- Zombie Fitness | A post-apocalyptic fitness blog
|Introduction||27 years old and 27 kilos too heavy. I can change one of those numbers to be lower. This is a record of my quest to get there. I hope so, anyway!|
What kind of tape is best for creating a sculpture?
Duct tape obviously. Macgyver can make anything out of duct tape - including art. Or should I try being punny and call it 'duck tape'? Quack!