Arts in the Family
On Blogger since April 2010
Profile views - 897
Blogs I follow
- 1974-A Geek's First Journal
- Akiko White Art
- ALBIE'S BLOG... from the high desert, Southeast AZ
- alicia policia
- Bible &amp; World History Timeline
- Boswick The Clown
- Caroline McFarlane-Watts
- Carolyn Dee Flores - Et Tu Journal
- Catherine Stier
- Circus Mom
- Classic Television Showbiz
- Dee Declares...
- Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine
- Garage Art Studios!
- Howard Pyle
- Humblearts Journal
- ikat bag
- Insidious Customs: The Ultimate Action Figure Art
- Lucha Libros
- Matte Shot - a tribute to Golden Era special fx
- Montygog's Art-O-Rama!
- Once Upon a Geek
- Peni Griffin - Idea Garage Sale
- Philip Grom's "Real" Movie Reviews...(and other random thoughts)
- Puppy Breath and Belly Rubs
- Samantha’s Song
- SASSAFRASS JUNCTION PUPPET THEATER
- Sketches &amp; Draws
- Star Wars - '77 - '80 Collector's Blog
- The Adventures Of Steve &amp; Ryan
- The Art of Ragzdandelion
- The Big Blog of Kids’ Comics!
- The Comic Book Catacombs
- The Golden Blog of Sinbad
- The Little Sideshow
- The Mudshow Diaries
- The Signal Watch
- The Spectre Lives!
- The World of Ace Double Novels!
- TPR Arts
- WaterStreet Kid Studios
- Writer in Progress - Lupe Ruiz-Flores Blog
|Location||Texas, United States|
|Introduction||The journal follows the Ramirez family, Pam and Alberto, a family of theater, circus and visual artists as they make a living in the wilds of Texas and beyond. Pam and Alberto are both graduates of the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Clown College and have toured with the show as members of it's Clown Alley. Pam studied at the Performing Artists'Musical Theatre Conservatory at Mountainview College in Dallas, Texas graduating in 1998. Alberto studied at the University of Texas in San Antonio graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 1988. Both continue their quest to continue doing what they love and still make ends meet.|