- Upcycle Fashion Blog
- NOI Collective @ Garden Party to Make a Difference
- Any Other Ideas?
- The Make Space
Blogs I follow
- - Trashion Helsinki -
- ... uk diy craft...
- a year in south korea!
- Abigail Thomas
- Alabama Studio Style
- Ashden Awards for Sustainable Energy Blog
- Becoming Green
- Check Me Out ...
- Ciel Create, Innovate, Embrace, Love...
- Connect Sri Lanka 2010
- Considerate Clothing
- Craft Crunch
- Designer Diary
- Designer Makers
- designers block
- dottie angel
- East London Craft Guerrilla
- Emma Cowell
- Fantaskis finks...
- Fashion Editor at Large
- Heidi and Seek and Ethical Fashion
- Hollys blog
- KEEPING UP WITH MRS JONES
- MA Fashion and the Environment Student Group
- makedomend; knitting, crochet and sewing workshops in London and the South east
- Margot Bowman
- Mastering the Ethics of Fashion
- Nice White Lady
- Reclaim, Reuse + Embellish - Textiles and Fashion
- Save the Arts
- SLOW TEXTILES GROUP HOME
- tangled threads
- TED - TEXTILE ENVIRONMENT DESIGN
- Textile Futures Research Student Group
- the elephant
- Thoughts From a Seamstress
- Time for Heroes: Design Must Go Green
- Timo Rissanen: Fashion Creation Without Fabric Waste Creation
- Tope Tijani
- uncommonly beautiful recycled accessories
- Useless/Useful Participatory Fashion Performance and Exhibition
- ways to own the spaces between
- Wear is that from?
- Zoe Murphy
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Introduction||Following 6 years studying textiles and sustainability at University of the Arts London, Julia established Upcycle Fashion to promote creative and wearable solutions to extend the useful life of clothing. In addition to sharing practical upcycling tips and inspiration online, Julia runs hands-on workshops for school and community groups to teach easy garment upcycling tricks alongside practical sewing skills. Julia is also a member of the Australian working committee for Fashion Revolution Day, a campaign to promote transparency throughout the fashion supply chain, and to raise awareness of the damaging impact the fashion industry can have on people and planet.|