On Blogger since March 2008
Profile views - 1811
Blogs I follow
- Breezy Days
- BYU VAILL 251
- BYU VAILL 352
- Expecting the Unexpected
- Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
- Hair and Make-up by Steph
- Hermana Sadie Jean Taggart - Peru Lima West
- How Could You Not?!
- I Frolic and Schmooze
- I'm Going There Someday
- Kiersten Writes
- Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead
- Pessimistically Optimistic Meanderings
- silver strands
- Some Fish Are Alike
- some things:
- Somewhere between who I was, and who I will be.
- Sweat, Tears, or the Sea
- the daily kaylie
- The Middle of the Street
- the name is molly jane.
- The Trail to be Traveled
- There's only us, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss.
- What Will Define You?
- You'll Be Ok
- Your Substantially Less Frequent Than Daily Dose of Danger
|Location||Utah, United States|
|Introduction||i love semi-colons. and gregory alan isakov. and fireflies.|
|Interests||Art, music, poetry, literature, simple joys, humanities|
|Favorite Movies||You've Got Mail, Notting Hill, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, (500) Days of Summer|
|Favorite Music||The Beatles, Queen, Styx, Death Cab For Cutie, Mat Kearney, Journey (old school '80s rock, man), Billy Joel, Elton John, and whatever floats my boat at the time.|
|Favorite Books||"To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee, "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, "Gone With the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell, "14, 000 things to be happy about" amongst others.|