On Blogger since February 2012
Profile views - 555
- Living The Whatsoevers
- True Legends Dawnbringer
- Amy Mable
- Pentriloquist - New location at http://pentriloq...
- St Davids Christian Writers
- Ebook Christmas All Year Long
- Thank God For Coffee, Beth Moore and YouTube
Blogs I follow
- Anita&#039;s Desk&#8230;
- a brave life
- An Inch of Gray
- Between Naps on the Porch
- confessions of a tired supergirl
- Faith Overflow
- FLOWING FAITH. Ponderings of an Almond Tree in Bloom
- Following Jesus Sucks
- Gigi's Ramblings
- Jamie the Very Worst Missionary
- Kimberly Vensel Photography
- NO REASON NEEDED
- Pootle Tells A Story
- Raylee's thoughts on God
- Rosanna Pereyra
- SheLoves Magazine
- Staying Awake
- Stuff Christians Like - Jon Acuff
- Tales from Bloggeritaville
- Tamara Out Loud
- The Cadence of a Conquering Housewife
- The High Flying Adventures of Gramma Luvlee
- The Inklings
- The Messy Middle
- The Paper Addiction
- Think Big, focus small
- What Happens at Grandma's
- Who Put Me In Charge Of These People???
|Location||Western Pennsylvania, United States|
|Introduction||Am I qualified to answer this?|
I believe this, “If you're tired of going through the motions and not really living YOUR life - change what you know, change what you think about, and discover what's truly important to you.”
This is a chance for us to see if we have anything in common, right? So, here's what my life contains..
Books, Music, Spirituality, A Chair Outside, A Piano, A Garden, Pens & Paper for Writing, The Painful Knowledge that 25,000 People Won't Survive Today Because They Don't Have Food, An Unquenchable Creative Drive, One Husband, Three Daughters, Six Grandkids, 3 Dogs, 2 Cats, Tons of Travel Dreams, Board Games I Never Get to Play, World of Warcraft, Optimism, Local Theater Tickets, CDs of Pink, Casting Crowns, Paolo Nutini, Mumford & Sons, Maroon 5, Whitesnake, Hysterical Irish Songs.
|Interests||Reading, learning, being outdoors, travel, music, family, friends, art, adventure, and thinking.|
|Favorite Music||With the exception of heavy metal and rap, just about everything else.|
You moved the pot before the coffee stopped brewing. Do you smell the mountains or the burro?
This annoying and inconsiderate habit ruins a pot of coffee. I would never do that... and if I catch someone doing that to MY coffee - they'll feel like a burro trampled them into the side of a mountain. BACK AWAY FROM THE COFFEE, and no one will get hurt.