Silver Cat Tea Party
Blogs I follow
- .: StrangeBlog :: Retro, Pin up, and Vintage Fashion, Jane Austen&#039;s Emma, and more! :.
- Betty Le Bonbon Cheek Boutique
- Blog - Retro fashion, lifestyle, culture, food, and cocktail recipes
- But it can't be from Dolly Clackett. She gave me an Easter egg!
- CiCi Marie
- Coffin Kitsch
- Colour Me Bristol
- Grey Loves
- Karina's Canvas
- Milan of Hawaii
- Miss Milla Cherry
- Mode de Lis
- Noire Mille | A blog about vintage fashion and decor
- Nora Finds
- Of Another Fashion
- Porcelina's World
- Retro Rover
- The Full Figured Chest
- The Offical Website of Parasite Induced Dementia
- the soubrette brunette
- Vintage at Heart
- Vintage Voluptuous - A Plus Size Vintage Blog
|Location||Hayward, California, United States|
|Introduction||Silver Cat Tea Party is a personal blog made by me which began because of my love for vintage reproduction, vintage inspired, and true vintage clothing (mostly those of the 40s, 50s, and 60s) which in turn most likely came out of my love for old movies from the 40's through 60's, television shows from the 50's and 60's, big band jazz from the 40's and jazz vocalists from the 40's though 70's.
I also like to talk to about my cats and tea outings, so you will see a lot of these posts on my blog as well... as well as posts on sewing projects and craft projects that I'm working on.
If you like retro and vintage styles from the golden age, mod style, cats, and tea parties, let's be friends!
Like my facebook page to keep updated on new blog posts, tea events, upcoming sales from dealers, and other news or follow my blog here!
|Interests||Loves fashion from the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s, old Hollywood movies, horror movies, cats, books, 1960s Batman and Robin, and afternoon tea|