Blogs I follow
- Adventures of an Eclectic Mind
- Bloggers Community Photo Challenge
- Bloggers COMMUNITY PHOTO GALLERY
- Blue Skies and Gentle Breezes
- Dancing In The Rain.
- Gina's Space
- In My Dreams I Can Fly...
- Latent Thoughts
- Lord, I Was Born a Ramblin' Sam
- Monica's Mindless Mumblings
- MyDay MyInterests Photoblog
- Nana Life
- OUTSIDE - LOOKING IN
- Perspective in Medicine and Motherhood
- Photographs And Memories
- Picture Perfect in Houston!
- THE CRAZY LIFE
- The Daily Purge
- The Misadventures of a Nurse....well, sort of...
- THE SERENITY GATE
- Visions by Vicki
- Walk With Me...
- Wearin' My Heart on My Sleeve
- What Could Happen?
- Where Are We Now...
- Where Life Takes You...
- Women On...
|Occupation||I do okay for myself.|
|Location||Boise, Idaho, a California transplant.|
|Introduction||Born and raised in California, moving to Idaho in 1992. I'm the proud parent of young adults; a 32 yr old daughter, a 24 yr old son with two beautiful grandbabies, a girl and a boy. I work fulltime outside the home, day dreaming of travel while behind a desk all day. Oh! And we have a houseful of Yorkies, a herd of Yorkies!|
|Interests||Mountain camping (fresh air), river fishing (peaceful moments), fine sweet wine (smile), star gazing (awestruck amazement), truck driving (traveling), motorcycles (riding the backseat), baseball (Yankee/Mariner fan), Yorkies, photography, and more|