kims craft obsession
On Blogger since December 2008
Profile views - 811
Blogs I follow
- aMINT A fejemből kipattan...
- Appleseed Prim
- Artful Affirmations
- Baroque Embellishments
- Blackbird Designs - One stitch at a time
- Bunny Mummy
- Buttermilk Basin Design Studio
- COUNTRY COTTAGE NEEDLEWORKS
- CREATIVE THREAD
- CROCHE LILI COM AMOR
- Cross Stitch Happy
- Daisy Pink Cupcake
- El blog de Georgina
- Free Easy Cross, Pattern Maker, PCStitch Charts + Free Historic Old Pattern Books
- Freebie Gallery
- GOS.com - Gloucestershire Organised Sports.
- It's Daffycat
- Jaunty Fox Designs Shop
- Knitting Kim
- La Comtesse &amp; Le Point De Croix
- Matrioshka Biscornu
- N e e d l e p r i n t
- Needleprint Beatrix Potter Quaker SAL
- OakHaven Designs
- Plain &amp; Fancy Merchant
- ROMY in Austria
- THE G.O.S.
- The Pink Witch: Halloween All Year 'Round
- The Snowflower Diaries
- ~Sound of the Goings in Top of the Mulberry Trees~
|Introduction||I am addicted to crafts of any type. I knit, cross stitch, quilt and will try just about any type of crafty thing at least once. I'm married and have 2 grown children. I am currently working on a quaker carnation sampler and about 4 other samplers also.|
|Interests||knitting, cross stitch, family, my cats|
|Favorite Movies||somewhere in time, last of the mohicans|
What did you dream when you ate a spider while sleeping?
that i spit it out onto my crazy quilting, spiders are good luck!