K

My blogs

About me

Gender FEMALE
Location Australia
Introduction K (a.k.a. kiwi) a psych student armed with her camera phone, snapping pics of her food at any given chance. If you look through her phone 95% of the pics will be of food and the other 5% will be dodgy, candid or ugly shots of people LOL