On Blogger since September 2009
Profile views - 356
Blogs I follow
- A Cartoon Guide to Becoming a Doctor
- Amazing Blog Title Pending...
- Born This Way
- Buckbeak the Pegasus
- Buckeye Surgeon
- Doctor Grumpy in the House
- don't come near me - stupidity's contagious!!!
- I Like Giants
- Now at http://rachel-ec.blogspot.co.uk/
- Take it to your Grave
- the random ponderings
- Then Along Came the Toaster
Which is more important to you and why: flexibility or expandability?
Flexibility is more important because I'm not a very physically stable person, if I lacked flexibility I'd fall over a lot more because I can't contort my body to regain balance.